Thunderbird-Wren Halfway house provides a chemically-free, supportive home environment to Native Americans at least 16 years old recovering from chemical dependency. Thunderbird accommodates up to 12 man. The Wren House, can accommodate up to nine women. Each community has their own social area.
Our structured in-house program offers
- Cultural/traditional experiences
- Problems assessment and treatment planning
- Life-skills assessment and living-skills development
- Educational and vocational counseling
- Introduction to co-dependency and Adult Children of Alcoholics issues
- Aftercare planning and referrals
Want to learn more? See what an average day looks like at Thunderbird-Wren by reviewing one of our weekly schedules. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our office for more information.
Interested in admission? You can complete a pre-admission form to mail in for review by our staff.
Read about our Men’s Program >
Read about our Women’s Program >